Sunday, February 3, 2013

Modern Flapper +tutorial



The tutorial is finally live! I love this look so much and I hope
you enjoy it as much as me! The products are fairly accessible and
I think I used mostly drugstore products. 



Products Used:

Face: 
Hard Candy Just Face It Foundation in Light
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer #2
Youngblood HD Powder
Smashbox Contour Kit
NYC Blush in Almost Apricot

Brows:
Milani Felt Tip Brow Pen in Natural Taupe

Lips:
Jordana Lip Liner in Sugar Plum
MAC Cyber Lipstick
Revlon Ruby Lipstick (in tutorial not pictures)

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Color Tattoo in Bold Gold
Makeup Forever Aqua Base in Black
Gold Eye Shadow from a random quad :P
Matte Black Eye Shadow
MAC Blush in Blunt 
MAC Blanc Type Eye Shadow
ELF Liquid Liner
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara










3 comments:

  1. Fabulous tutorial! This is such a hot look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marla! I'm attending a 1920s themed event next week, this came right on time! Soooo excited to do this look :)

    xo,
    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete