Monday, January 14, 2013

Coming Back With A Bang!

I am so happy to be back blogging! I seriously missed the beauty 
community so much... I have been doing my makeup everyday but 
for some reason I would never have time to document it. But fret no more!
Marla is back, WITH A BANG! 

You all know how much I love my old Hollywood looks and 
this look was very much inspired by Marilyn and other hot women of her time. 
Red lips never get old and with a good contoured cheek, you are 
good to go! What do you all think of this look?

I felt so glamorous wearing it!

Products Used

Face:
Hard Candy Just Face It Foundation
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer #2
Youngblood Hi-Def Powder
Smashbox Contour Kit 
NYC Loose Blush in Almost Apricot 

Brows:
Milani Brow Tint Pen
Maybelline Great Lash in Clear 
MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NC20 

Eyes:
ELF Eye Lid Primer
Color Elations Loose Eye Shadows in: 
Ecru, Bombshell, Henna, and Ginger
ELF Liquid Liner
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
Inglot White Cream Liner

Lips:
MUFE Clear Lip Line Perfecter Lip Pencil 
Sleek Pout Paint in Pin Up 











5 comments:

  1. Make up changed the look of face entirely. At parties or in any event it becomes a necessary part. I liked your post and your make up too.

    Clinique bonus Time dillards

    ReplyDelete