Monday, November 19, 2012

Dark Smoke Never Gets Old




As you guys can see I have been loving smokey eyes...
They are so dramatic and I love the attention it draws to my 
green eyes. For this look I did something a bit differently, I 
lined the bottom of my eyes a lot heavier than usual 
and the turnout was way better than I expected! I received a lot
of compliments on this look and if you want a tutorial let me know!

Products Used: 
Hard Candy Just Face It Foundation
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in #1 Fair
Youngblood HD Powder
Sally Hansen Summer Bronzer
Nars Blush in Orgasm
NYC Brow Powder in Brunette 
Sleek "Oh So Special" Palette 
I used the matte black, matte purple/taupe/ and matte cream
NYC Liquid Liner in Black
Aqua Eyes Black Shadow Base
Select Lashes 
ELF Lipgloss in Fairy 

And here are a couple of videos I recently did 
where I was wearing this makeup look!
Check them out! :) 





3 comments: