Sunday, November 18, 2012

Bath and Body Works Fall Mini Candle

If you have been living under a rock then you might have not
been able to experience the smells of the fall season candles of
Bath And Body Works... I was lucky enough to be sent a candle through
Influenster and I received the Black Pepper Bergamot mini candle. 

The Black Pepper Bergamot candle has notes of:
spicy black pepper with uplifting bergamot and lavender. 
It seriously smells like a man!

And if some of you have read my Dirty Little Secrets Tag you
may have seen I love the smell of guy deodorant (cologne) 
so this candle was right up my alley!

I love B&BW Candles, they burn nicely and they really fill your room
with a gorgeous smell! I definitely recommend them! 


Mini Candle $3.50; Small Candle $9.50; 
Medium Candle $12.50; 3-Wick Candle $19.50
 you can purchase them

This is the description given from Bath And Body Works :)
Highly fragranced candle exclusively developed and tested by our team
 of Home Fragrance experts, including the world's best master perfumers. 
Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an
 exclusive blend of vegetable wax and lead-free wicks for optimal performance

xoxo
Marla

No comments:

Post a Comment