Monday, October 8, 2012

Purple Smoke ft. Color Elation Loose Eye Shadows


Hey girls!
Long time no write... I know :( I have been an awful blogger...
I am in the midst of applying to colleges, scholarships, and also keeping
up with homework. Its been a long month! I am going to try to start blogging more...
I have actually done my makeup every single day since school started!
I just am too lazy to take pictures everyday :( 

But check out my instagram! I post MOTD's there all the time!
@marlaandmakeup

Products Used:

Face:
Laura Mercier Silk Cream Foundation
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light 1
Youngblood HD Powder
Sally Hansen Summer Bronzer

Eyes:
ELF Eyelid Primer
Color Elation Cosmetics Eye Shadow Collection in Feathers
MAC Eye Shadow in Blanc Type
MAC Carbon Eyeshadow
ELF Liquid Liner in Black
INGLOT Gel Liner in Black
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
NYC Brunette Brow Powder

Lips:
Chapstick :) 



Sorry for the intense look and ugly hair haha :) 



5 comments:

  1. Wow looks great n love the purple on the lashline ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so smoky and sultry! I love the purple underneath. Looks amazing with your green eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect shade of brown to accentuate green eyes!

    ReplyDelete