Thursday, October 18, 2012

Oh, Hello There! I'm Alive! UPDATES!

Shameful, I know. I have only blogged twice this month..
**head drops in shame**

These next couple of months will be hectic for me, I am doing
college applications, scholarship stuff, and also trying to keep up 
with classes and my (nonexistent) social life. 
Please bear with me and don't forget about me! 
On the good side, I have done my makeup everyday for school, so far!
Even when I wake up late (tee-heee) >.<

On another note I thought it would be cool to let you know which colleges
I am planning on applying to and what major I am declaring..

So my main colleges are:
University of California: San Diego, Irvine, Santa Barbara, and Santa Cruz
California State University: Bakersfield, Long Beach, Chico, and San Diego
And University of Chicago!

My major is International Relations and Spanish! 

What are your thoughts and are any of you attending any of these schools? 
And here are some recent pictures of me in case you forgot how I look!





Also, I will try to crank out at least two more Halloween tutorials! 

xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing as always. Can't wait for your Halloween looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have two up! Be sure to check them out :)

      Delete