Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween Tutorial: Leopard/Cheetah



______

Tutorial:


_______

Products Used: (order of appearance)
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Makeup Forever Aqua Cream Liner in Black
MAC Eye Shadow in Handwritten
MAC Carbon Eye Shadow
MAC Blanc Type Eye Shadow
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Sugarpill Shadow in Tako
Collection 2000 Concealer in Fair
Party City Face Paint in Brown
Maybelline Concealer in Deep #35
Coastal Scents 88 Palette- golden brown shadows
NYC Liquid Liner





I had SO MUCH FUN creating this look! This is definitely going 
to be my costume for this year! I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I 
did! Send me pictures if you recreate it!
And if you have questions let me know! 



8 comments:

  1. Very cool! I'll try it for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome look and tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So talented! Def be this for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely incredible Marla!! you are so so so good :)) aaaaand drop dead gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, I think you should really submit your Halloween photos here http://www.bhcosmetics.com/contest/

    Good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete