Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I'm Going To Vegas Baby!


As you read in the title,
I AM GOING TO VEGAS!
Now, granted I am only 17 so I do not get to enjoy
the Vegas nightlife but I am excited to do some sightseeing
and definitely some MAJOR shopping!

I am mostly excited to visit Inglot! I haven't 
wanted to buy anything online because I like looking
at products in real life and getting to play with them...
besides the swatches on the Inglot site are not the best :s 


I wanted to ask you all what products you recommend
from Inglot... I am definitely picking up some
gel liners, colored mascaras, and duraline. 

What else should I try? 
And what stores do you recommend I visit? 
I am also going to Sephora and Ross (my obsession!)


Hopefully when I come back I am not completely broke ha ha!

Have any of you been to Vegas lately? What are your thoughts
and what do you recommend seeing/visiting? 

I am leaving on Friday so wish me luck! :) 
(sorry for the lack of blogging, trying to get back into the swing of school!)

XOXO,
Marla

2 comments:

  1. You should have told me, I could have gotten you some Inglot products in here :// Oh well, maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I didn't even think about it! :(

      Delete