Thursday, September 27, 2012

Edgy Pin Up Tutorial and Las Vegas Haul !


Long time no write... well actually a little less than a week...
SCHOOL IS CONSUMING MY LIFE!

I am so ready for college and transitioning into something different...
Applying for scholarships and college is so stressful!

On another note, I am getting ready to start off some halloween
tutorials.. I am still learning about prosthetics and such but I am 
excited to work with them this year! Some of the looks
I have planned is a mermaid, a fairy, and a geisha. 

This look is so basic and it was requested by one of my subscribers...
super simple and easy. Hope you enjoy! 





Products Used:
Laura Mercier Silk Cream Foundation in Bamboo
Youngblood HD Powder
Sally Hansen Summer Bronzer
Sleek Pout Paint in Pin Up
MAC Blanc Type Eye Shadow
NYC Brunette Brow Powder
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
Starlooks Pen Liner
Model 21 Lashes in 43+45



Also don't forget to check out my Las Vegas Makeup Haul!
I picked up a lot of fun goodies! 




12 comments: