Sunday, August 19, 2012

Tribute to Marilyn Monroe

About a week ago I went to San Diego to spend time with
family and to also do a photo shoot with an old friend of mine.
Tatiana used to do modeling and she has now switched over to her
true passion: Photography. I felt honored that she wanted to do a 
photo shoot with me showcasing one of my makeup looks. 

I decided on doing the ever classic Marilyn Monroe look as a tribute
to the 50 years of her death. This look is probably the most recognized and 
the most sought after. The sex appeal of the bold red lip and the flawless
skin is gorgeous. I really love how the pictures turned out! She really captured
amazing moments! (I secretly wish I could use these pictures as my senior pictures!)

The makeup was super simple and straight forward...

Products Used:
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Bamboo Beige
Youngblood HD Powder
MAC Blunt Blush 
Sleek Storm Palette for Brows and Eyes 
Eyeko Skinny Liner
Wispy Lashes 
MAC Russian Red Lipstick
Sleek Pout Paint in Pin Up

If you are in the San Diego area and want to take some pictures with
Tatiana contact her through Facebook... feel free to add her and message her! 
She has plenty of other albums filled with pictures she's taken!
I definitely recommend her! She is super nice and a great photographer.

What's your favorite picture? 
:) 









11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love your hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very pretty! Love the idea!
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair ..I like the second pic the best ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! The second is one of my favs!

      Delete
  4. So pretty, your hair is super cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gooooorgeous :D very sexy and great images

    ReplyDelete
  6. black and white ones are the best!!! love how great they look and came out

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning, Marla! Love the pics :)

    ReplyDelete