Sunday, August 26, 2012

Tanned and Toasty LOTD :)

I went shopping recently and I wore a simple look ... I 
am in the middle of finishing up foundation samples so 
I wore this Laura Mercier foundation that is about 2 or 3 shades
darker than me. I think I look pretty good tan ;) 

Products Used:
Laura Mercier Silk Cream Foundation 
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in #2
Youngblood HD Powder
Sallly Hansen Summer Bronzer
MAC High Tea
Clear Lip Gloss 
NYC Taupe Brow Pencil
Color Elation Shadow in: White Sating and Mocha
Mirabella Lash Essentials Mascara



I also wanted to give you all an update on my blog sale!
I lowered the prices and extended the sale to international
as well! Click the tab that says blog sale to check it out!



4 comments:

  1. Love this look! Well done on achieving such a wonderful, natural look :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super simple and natural but it looks fab! xx

    ReplyDelete