Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sultry Bronze Smokey Eye Tutorial

This bronze smokey eye is perfect for any occasion,
day or night! I love wearing this look because it goes with
any outfit I wear. If you try it out please send me a picture!

Also, let me know how the tutorial is... the format, lighting and such.



I am getting so much more comfortable in front of the camera!
I hope you notice it too ;)




Products Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Carbon Eye Shadow
Sleek Oh So Special Palette "Boxed" Eye Shadow
Sleek Oh So Special Palette "Bow" Eye Shadow
MAC Woodwinked Eye Shadow
MAC Nylon Eye Shadow
Wet and Wild Bronze Eye Liner
ELF Liquid Liner
Reviva Labs Mascara
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer #2
Youngblood HD Powder
MAC Blunt Blush
NYC Highlighter in Heat Wave
Jordana Blush in Sandalwood
Wet and Wild Lipstick in 901B
Stila Lip Glaze in Lights









5 comments: