Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Marla Monroe ;) + A QUESTION!

This is the makeup I wore on the Product I Regret Buying Video, it
is very classy and simple... I have been loving wearing black liner and red lipstick
lately... Especially the Sleek Pout Paint in Pin Up! Its gorgeous!
I am planning on doing a couple of tutorials using Sleek makeup because I am 
so impressed with the quality! I think it is an amazing brand and hopefully it 
becomes international! 


Also, I am kind of in a rut... I devote a lot of time to my blog but 
I feel that I am not getting a lot of new readers and such 
and I just wanted to know....
IS MY BLOG GETTING BORING ? :( 
Hahah... 

Products Used:
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation
Youngblood HD Powder
Sleek Divine Palette (light color for lid and brown color for brows)
Starlooks Liquid Liner Pen
Model 21 Lashes
Sally Hansen Summer Bronzer
Sleek Pout Paint in Pin Up 
















10 comments:

  1. You look really beautiful in this look! And the lips are just smokin' hot!
    Your blog boring?! No way!!!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phlox! Your words are always so kind xoxo

      Delete
  2. make up looks great and love your hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOUR HAIR AND YOUR MAKEUP AND EVERYTHING!!! Haha sorry for the caps but seriously! Your blog isn't boring...I've noticed comments and new readers on my blog has been much much slower lately, I don't know why :/ just keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement girl! It is much needed!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful makeup as always! :) I love Model 21! Which lashes are those? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the #43+45 I will have a review up soon :)

      Delete
  5. Love it!!!!!!! And your blog isn't boring, it happens to all of us. Plus a lot more people are sticking to YT =/

    Btw, I saw your NYC summer bronze entry... you pretty much have it in the bag!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know :( YT has so much drama though :(

      Thanks girl!

      Delete