Saturday, August 18, 2012

Makeup Swap with Angel from the Philippines!

I love doing swaps! This is my second swap and I am truly addicted!
My friend Angel from Angel Was Here sent me a lot of
goodies from the Phillippines and I sent her a lot of stuff from the U.S
:)

I hope you can all watch the video because it gives more insight into
what my first impression of everything was :)

But I will include pictures in case your in a rush to see!



Yummy Hello Panda cookies!
already ate them all lol >.< 



Marionnaud Travel Brush Set :) 


Elise "Futuristic" Lashes


Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick 
in Mauvy


Etude House Face Masks 


Nichido Eye Liners

Majolica Majorca by Shiseido 
Jeweling Eyes Eye Shadow Quad 


Ellana Mineral Cosmetics Mini Powder and Blush


Missha BB Cream and Super Beblesh BB Cream 


Etude House Tissues and Samples 



4 comments:

  1. Awesome swap post! :D I would love to do a swap with you if you'd be up for it. I live in Sweden ^^

    http://missbeautyholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! My! I hope you got the nail decals:// That eyeshadow is from Majolica Majorca by Shiseido :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice swap post! I'd love to do a swap with you, too :)

    http://simplejoysbkk.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete