Wednesday, August 1, 2012

June 2012 Starbox Overview Review


I cancelled my Birchbox last month and I have no regrets! Starbox is 
blowing Birchbox out of the water by offering 3-4 full size beauty
products for only $15! It is the perfect box for those looking 
to try only makeup items, not skincare or perfume!
The products of this months box create the perfect 
"summer glow!" 

Video Review is coming soon!


__________________

Classy Blush Compact
Retail Price: $15




This blush is the perfect peachy/champagne highlight,
it applies a subtle glow to the cheeks while not looking 
to glittery. The sheen it gives is gorgeous! It is smooth and easy
to blend. The packaging comes with a mirror and brush,
although I am not too fond of the brush the mirror is nice. 
__________________

Gold Dust Eye Shadow
Retail Price: $9




This is a gorgeous yellow based gold eye shadow with the most 
beautiful sheen ever! It brings amazing light to your eyes
while not being to dramatic. To all you girls with green eyes:
apply a touch of this to your inner corner and your eyes will POP!
Smooth, pigmented, and blend-able... amazing eye shadow!
I received an eye shadow last month also so I am 
happy to add this to my collection! This also comes with a mirror
and sponge applicator, nice for on the go :)

_________________ 

Citron Tendergloss Lipstick 
Retail Price: $11




I am going to be completely honest and say that I hated this
lipstick when I first saw it, it reminded me of a lipstick
a grandma would wear... But after applying it I fell in love!
Tangerine is the color of the year and this lipstick
is a tangerine with gold running throughout it... The effect? 
A gorgeous lip color that brightens up your entire face. 
It is the tangerine lipstick version of Nars Orgasm!
A must have! The tendergloss lipsticks are sheer and glossy but this 
lipstick left a gorgeous tint on my lips! 
__________________ 


SWATCHES!

 __________________ 

Extra Goodies!


This months box also included a compact mirror and a 
quartz crystal. The quartz crystal attract energy, bring focus, and are 
a symbol of beauty. I thought that adding these goodies was a 
nice touch from Starlooks! This really hit me on a personal level ;)
KUDOS to you Starlooks!

Overall, I really love this box and will continue my subscription!
It is an amazing value and has amazing products!

Look Created W/ The Products 



You can subscribe here: starlooks.com
and please say that I referred you if you place an order :)
Just put my name: Marla


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics! We posted one of them on our facebook wall ;) Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Send me your referral link tru twitter so i can sign up:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The make up looks really good quality and expensive. Deffos worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post.
    https://shoesonline.jux.com/

    ReplyDelete