Monday, August 6, 2012

July Makeup Favorites + My New Hair!

Some of you may have seen my recent post where
I introduced you all to my new hair! I am so happy
I made the decision to dye it pink! I used
Manic Panic Hot Hot Pink :)
The color has washed out a bit already but it is still
very vibrant! If you have any tips on how to keep the color
bold, vibrant, and bright please let me know :)

It's funny, because ever since I dyed my hair 
(ahemm three days ago)
I feel so much more confident and I feel like I am more like
myself, I mean like the person I am inside :)
I always think of myself as an "outside the box" type 
of girl... and the hair really just made everything click.
I am so much more confident in my YouTube videos now
and I hope that the change is noticeable!

Products Used:
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Bamboo Beige
Youngblood HD Powder
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer #2
MAC Blush in Blunt
Nars Orgasm 
Jordana Lipliner in Sugar Plum
NYC's Lipstick in Blue Rose
Sleek Storm and Oh So Special Palette
(matte browns and blacks) 
Sleek Storm Palette (matte brown for brows)
Model 21 Lashes in # 43+45
Mirabella Lash Essentials Mascara









4 comments: