Thursday, August 23, 2012

I Joined A Blog Hop! + Updates!

I joined my first ever blog hop on Sheer Beauty
and I would love if you could check it out!
There are plenty of cool blogs you can check out!
I also wanted to touch base on the fact that I will
not be posting daily because I started my last
year of high school (squeallll!). I am beyond excited!
I will soon be off to college and begin my young adult life..
I am only 17! Crazy right!

I hope that you all continue following my blog and 
stay tuned for the exciting posts that are coming up!
I will do many looks and things like that and
I will also try to post as many tutorials as I can!

How was your summer? Did you think it went 
by a bit too fast? (I Did!) 

I also wanted to thank you all for the new subscribers
to my YouTube channel! My subscriber list has
been growing more and more each day!

Here is my intro video in case you didn't get a chance to see it:


I am working really hard to get out all of the requests for 
videos from my giveaway back in June... Making
videos is a lot more work then writing blogs! So much
more time and effort goes into a video!

I also wanted to remind you all that I am on Instagram a lot!
Follow me: @marlaandmakeup
I post plenty of sneak peeks and fun pictures!

Also follow me on Twitter:
@marlaandmakeup 
I just hit 800 Followers there! Crazy right?!!! 

I wanted to post a couple of pictures of future tutorial looks
that were requested by some readers:




So excited to recreate these looks for you! Stay tuned!
And please submit your pictures to my email if there
is a specific look you want!
marlaandmakeup@gmail.com 

Also! The Julep penny deal is still alive!
Use code: Penny or COLOR2012 
I would also appreciate it if you could click my 




3 comments: