Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fall into Love Tutorial

This specific tutorial was requested on one of the hauls
I did recently.... 
But I did change the look a bit in order to make it better and prettier.
I love how this tutorial came out and I think I will film like this more often!
I think the colors are perfect for fall hence the Fall into Love name :)


Face:
Laura Mercier Silk Cream Foundation 
MAC Blunt Blush
Milani's Corralina Blush
MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle

Lips:
Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner
Maybelline So Pearly Lipstick
NYC Nude New York Lip Gloss

Eyes:
ELF Eyelid Primer
Color Tattoo in Bold Gold
Smashbox Cream Eye Liner in Image
Starlooks Eye Shadow in Gold Dust
Majorca Majolica Eye Quad- The dark shadow
Sleek Oh So Special Palette
MUFE Aqua Black Cream Liner
Mirabella Lash Essentials Mascara
Model21 Lashes in #43+45 














5 comments:

  1. So pretty your always so creative. I love your hair by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your eye makeup!

    visit my blog and read out some reviews on cosmetics
    Also check out Cool Nail filled with gel nail arts and diversity of colors.
    http://8881397.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyes look amazing! I love the golden-green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful eye look!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very very nice!! and omg i love ur hair......

    ReplyDelete