Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Color Burst! +Updates!

I felt like wanting to play with color recently, I 
finally used my Heartbreaker Palette from Sugarpill. 
I am in love with it although one thing I would change from this look is 
to add a bit of shimmer somewhere... sometimes matte colors
look a bit too flat... What are your thoughts on matte shadows?

How have you guys been? Is the transition
back into school easy? I am having trouble because I 
have a ton of hard classes. I refuse to leave my blog unattended
though! I am excited for my last year of high school... 
I have plenty of exciting tutorials and looks cooking up 
and I wanted to at least post 2-3 videos a week. 

Maybe one on Monday... one on Wednesday... 
and one on Saturday. How does that sound?

Products Used:
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
Youngblood HD Powder 
MAC Blunt Blush
Jordana Lip Liner in Superstar
Wet and Wild Lipstick in Dollhouse Pink
Sugarpill Heartbreaker Palette: Acidberry and Velocity
Suparpill Buttercupcake Eye Shadow
Sleek Oh So Special Palette: top row leftmost eye shadow (as a highlight)
ELF Liquid Liner 
Mirabelle Lash Essentials





Check out some of my recent videos:


An intro to my channel... :) 
With a compilation of all of my looks. 


Swap with my friend Angel in the Phillippines :) 


Starlooks Starbox for August :) 


Sultry Bronze Eye Shadow Tutorial 



4 comments:

  1. Well helloooo!!! Love everything about this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, 2-3 videos a week is ambitious!! I can barely do 1 a month!!! Cute look. Reminds me of the 80s, and best of luck going back to school! Hope your classes aren't too hard.

    ReplyDelete