Saturday, August 4, 2012

Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Review

The Summer Influenster Box contained amazing products!
I loved each and every one of them! Especially the
Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy 
Shampoo and Conditioner. 
I loved it so much that I have been on the hunt for them
but can't seem to find them at my drugstore!



Basic Info:
Can be purchased at select drugstores.
Price between $4.99-$5.99

Product:
Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy states that the source
of healthy hair is the scalp. By keeping your scalp clean and 
healthy your hair will be much more beautiful and healthy. 
Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy says that in 7 days you 
will notice a great difference in the texture and feel of your hair,
and I find that to be COMPLETELY TRUE!
My hair was so much more softer and it also was a lot less oily.
My hair usually gets oily after a day, so I wash my 
hair everyday, but I noticed that when using this shampoo the
oil was held at bay. They offer 5 different formulations:
Nourishing, Volumizing, Color Repair, Moisturizing, and Strong Lengths.
Something for every one of you. :)

Definitely recommend trying out this product, it also smells 
wonderful! Thanks Influenster!



No comments:

Post a Comment