Sunday, July 22, 2012

Week of Reviews: Sephora Blush in Icy Fuchsia


Welcome to day three of 

"Week of Reviews"

Here is a brief intro:

I am going to do a review everyday for a week on different types of 
products, ranging from foundation to lip gloss... I hardly do reviews and I 
want to start doing quite a bit more. All of the products featured on this 
series will be purchased by me with my own money and of course
all of my thoughts will be completely honest. 

I love introducing my readers to new products and I think that 
the best reviews are those that are short and to the point, 
which is what I will attempt to do.... There is no need to fluff
up something with a lot of words! :) 


~~~~~~~~~~ 

Today's featured product is
Sephora Colorful Blush in 
Icy Fuchsia #11



Basic Info:
Where Can It Be Purchased: Sephora and Sephora.com 

Price: $12.00

Color Selection: Available in 16 colors and a variety of finishes 

Description:
Bright azalea with silver shimmer



Packaging:
The blush comes in a small compact that has a flip top
and a clear screen that makes it easy to identify the color. 



Formula:
This blush is a gorgeous bright pink with amazing silver
sparkle. The sparkle is not a shimmer, more like actual glitter specks. 
But the blush itself is very smooth and blendable, the glitter does 
not make it chunky or hard to work with. The glitter looks 
amazing in the night-time because it sparkles really nicely.
 The pigmentation is amazing! 
You don't need much to achieve a pink pop of color on the cheeks. 



daylight (glitter didn't show up)


FUN FACT!:
This blush is a dupe for Chanel's Blush Pink Explosion!

Pros:
Pigmented 
Smooth
Gorgeous Color
Clear Top
Affordable

Cons:
Only available in Sephora (obviously lol)

Overall: 
An amazing deal for an amazing product! This blush is
smooth, pigmented, and looks amazing! 




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this I have to admit I haven't used a lot of Sephora brand products. This looks really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really surprised by how awesome it is :) Let me know if you try it :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the Swatch Review! Wow it also reminds me of Nars Blush in shade Gaiety : )

    ReplyDelete