Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Week of Reviews: Reviva Labs Vitamin E Oil Stick


Welcome to day five of 

"Week of Reviews"

Here is a brief intro:

I am going to do a review everyday for a week on different types of 
products, ranging from foundation to lip gloss... I hardly do reviews and I 
want to start doing quite a bit more. All of the products featured on this 
series will be purchased by me with my own money and of course
all of my thoughts will be completely honest. 

I love introducing my readers to new products and I think that 
the best reviews are those that are short and to the point, 
which is what I will attempt to do.... There is no need to fluff
up something with a lot of words! :) 

~~~~~~~~~~ 
Todays Product is
Reviva Labs Vitamin E Oil Slick



Basic Info:

Where Can It Be Purchased: Revivalabs.com and anywhere Reviva Labs is sold

Price: $4.00 (price may vary)

Description:
Lip and under eye protection was never this convenient and effective! 
Reviva's Vitamin E Stick--in its handy lipstick type tube--moisturizes, 
soothes and protects against dryness and sun or wind damage. 
Features SPF15 sun protection with vitamin E, allantoin. 

Packaging:
The Reviva Labs Vitamin E Oil Stick comes in your average 
lipstick tube with a clear case which allows you to view the product.

Formula:
The formulation for this product is amazing! It is smooth and glides 
effortlessly on your lips. I love how it immediately conditions
your lips and leaves them moisturized throughout the day. A
great plus is that this product can be doubled as an eye moisturizer, I sometimes
have a lot of dryness under my eyes and this alleviates it. One thing I am not
too fond of is the taste that it leaves... I can't quite describe it but it is not so pleasant. 


Pros:
Smooth and Buttery
Hydrating 
SPF 15
Affordable

Cons:
Bad taste

Overall:
I love this product, the butteriness is amazing! And the SPF is 
always a major plus!


No comments:

Post a Comment