Saturday, July 21, 2012

Week of Reviews: MUA Intense Color Eyeliner

Welcome to day two of 

"Week of Reviews"

Here is a brief intro:

I am going to do a review everyday for a week on different types of 
products, ranging from foundation to lip gloss... I hardly do reviews and I 
want to start doing quite a bit more. All of the products featured on this 
series will be purchased by me with my own money and of course
all of my thoughts will be completely honest. 

I love introducing my readers to new products and I think that 
the best reviews are those that are short and to the point, 
which is what I will attempt to do.... There is no need to fluff
up something with a lot of words! :) 


~~~~~~~~~~ 

The next product I will be reviewing is the 
MUA Intense Color Eyeliner
in Forest Green and Turquoise 


Basic Info:

Where Can It Be Purchased: MUASTORE.CO.UK, 
UK Drugstores, and eBay/Amazon

Price: 1 pound (roughly around $1.50) 
prices depends on where you buy

Color Selection: Bright Orange, Forest Green, Jet Black, Turquoise, 
Lovely Lilac, Rich Brown, Royal Blue, and Snow White 



Description:
Intense eye liner pencil which produces a precise
and well defined line for accentuating the eyes with 
an intense color finish. 
(Description taken from site) 

Packaging: 
The pencil itself is your standard pencil but the top
has a sharpener incorporated. The sharpener functions
nicely and is perfect for when your traveling.
It sharpens any pencil really well. The pencils also are
colored depending on the color they are themselves. 



Formula:
Both of these pencils are incredibly smooth and pigmented.
They glide on effortlessly and do not tug on the eyes, which is 
a major plus! The turquoise has a bit of a metallic sheen
to it while the forest green is a bit more matte. The are long lasting 
and do not fade easily. I have also used them as a color base
for my lid and they work very well! 

Pros:
Affordable
Pigmented
Smooth
Long Lasting
Built in Sharpener

Cons:
Not widely available 

daylight 
flash 

Overall:
I am very pleased with these eyeliners and I hope
that MUA begins to sell worldwide. I would love
to get my hands on some more of these! Definitely recommend
them if you can find them! 






2 comments: