Wednesday, July 18, 2012

TAG: Dirty Little Secrets

I haven't done a tag in a long time and Hannah from Flawed Excellence 
tagged me in a fun secret tag she created quite a bit ago.... 
The tag has a few questions, some are beauty related and others are not.

 Thanks so much for tagging me! 



QUESTION TIME :) 

1. What TV/Film show do you secretly watch?
Sometimes I catch myself watching Re-Runs of 7th Heaven :) Ya'll know you love that show! I feel like it is one the best family shows, besides The Cosby Show and Full House!

2. What song do you secretly know all the words to?
I hate to admit it but I know all the words to....
"Aint No Mountain High Enough" 
My favorite part in Remember the Titans is when they sing that song ha ha 

3. Who is the one "non-famous" person you'd secretly like to meet?
(Blogger/YouTuber related)
It's no secret, I am pretty sure each and every one of you also want 
to meet KANDEE JOHNSON in person... She is like a big ray of sunshine with rainbows throughout.... 
My condolences go out to her and her family for the loss of her father. 

4. What is your worst bad habit?
I love to sleep a lot, if I can sleep till 2 pm i'll do it! Sleep is AMAZING!
But I tend to do too much of it, which leads to me not having enough
hours in the day to do anything. 

5. What is the most expensive thing you own? Do you regret buying it?
The most expensive thing I own is my MACBOOK PRO, 
($1,600 to be exact) 
Of course my mother bought it and I don't think she regrets buying it because
I do everything on here! 

6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Kind of along the same lines as what Hannah said, I hate when people 
declare their love on social networking sites.... especially when they have only
been going out for 2 days and yet they are already saying 
"LOVE YOU BABE BLAH BLAH BLAH ... 
FOREVER TOGETHER 2/3/2012" (mind you its only 2/4/2012 haha) 

7. What do you secretly like the smell of?
I love the smell of ....
GUY DEODORANT! 
Ahhh that sounds so weird, I swear I'm not a creep ha ha! 
But really, it smells good!

8. What are you secretly lusting after?
I really want to buy a Chanel product, any product... 
but it has to be CHANEL!

I tag: 


9 comments:

  1. Full House is my favourite show everrrrrrr, but they don't play it here anymore!

    And I totally hear you on the owning a Chanel product, one day girl, one day ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely an awesome show! :) It usually comes on really really late :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for tagging me bunny!
    x
    -Imani Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I'm like your twin I would answer the same with almost all these! I got to meet Kandee at the Beauty Social last year, she was so nice I didn't even know what to say to her another than I love her haha! I'm sooo guilty of sleeping too much too...it just feels SO GOOD! Anddd after I received one Chanel lipstick I seriously want MORE, their products are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so jealous that you got to meet Kandee! Hopefully I meet her one day :)

      Delete
  4. This is gonna be fun, I've never done a tag post before! :) Thank you for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you agree with me on number 6! haha, thanks or doing the tag, great seeing your answers :D

    http://hans-ell.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete