Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Silent Treatment + Cute Stuff

I created a look using my new Wet and Wild Silent 
Treatment palette that I featured in my latest haul,
which you can check out her, and I am so happy
with the look! The smokiness of this look is intense! Perfect
for a night on the town or for a sexy date ;)

Products Used:
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Sand Beige
Youngblood HD Powder
MAC Espresso Eye Shadow (brows)
Wet and Wild Silent Treatment Trio
Eyeko Eye Liner Pen
Mirabelle Lash Essentials Mascara
MAC Blunt Blush
Nars Orgasm Blush
YSL Lingere Pink Lipstick









~~~~~~~~~~

Fun Pictures ! 





~~~~~~~~~~

CUTE PICTURE TIME! 


Jello Fish Bowl! I so want to try this! I just don't know 
how to make the Jello fish :( It looks so cute
and its perfect for a summer party!


Gorgeous Wave Picture!
The colors in this picture are so vibrant and gorgeous!
Its an awesome effect/picture!


Heart Frame Bedroom Wall :) 
I think that this looks amazing and I really
want to do something similar in my bedroom!


ADAM LEVINE ...
THREE WORDS:
I LOVE HIM.
he is so sexaaay!



2 comments:

  1. To make the jello bowl i bet they use gummy fish candies. :)

    ReplyDelete