Sunday, July 22, 2012

San Diego LOTD

I have been visiting my hometown a lot recently 
and I usually don't get a chance to snap some pictures of my
makeup but I actually took some this time around!

All of the products used are my usuals:

Hard Candy Just Face It Foundation + Jordana Foundation
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer #2
MAC's Blunt Blush
Nars Orgasm
Mirabella Lash Essentials Palette
Sleek iDivine Palette (cant remember all the colors used)
Starlooks Pen Eyeliner
MAC's Lipstick High Tea












9 comments:

  1. wow! i love that sharp eyeliner, but the wing at the tear ducts was amazing! such a cool detail!
    and the look was so great together with your sequins top! ah, gold is fantastic!!/Azure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Azure! :) You are so sweet!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! I love what you've done on the inner corner. So original.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love reading your comments :) :) :)

      Delete