Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Navy Sky at Twilight (+a personal note)

I have been using navy eye shadows a lot recently, 
I feel that it is an amazing alternative to black and brown and it really
makes your eyes pop without looking to dramatic. 
In this specific look I paired my navy shadow with a bronze eye shadow
from the Too Faced Smokey Palette called Cloves. The Smokey Palette has
quickly become one of my favorite pieces of my makeup collection, it is perfect!
I will write a complete review on the palette very soon. This summer
I have either been wearing very smokey looks or very natural subtle looks.
Which are your favorite? 

On another note, how has your summer been? I have been
so busy! I feel like I am not blogging enough or providing
good, quality posts.... but don't worry I'll be back on the wagon soon enough!
I finally finished summer school and I am actually doing my makeup more often :)
YAYYYY!
I have a long list of video requests that I want to get done, but there
never seems to be enough hours in a day to do any!
Doing YouTube is a lot more work than just writing blog posts .. 

By the way some of these pictures really show how tan I am!









Products Used:

FACE
Hard Candy Just Face It Foundation in Fair
+ Jordana Oil Free Foundation in Toasty
MAC's Blunt Blush
Nars Blush in Orgasm 
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer #2

EYES
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC's Blanc Type 
Makeup Forever Eye Shadow #308 
Too Faced Eye Shadow in Cloves  
Starlooks Eye Shadow in Caricature
Hard Candy Eye Liner in Soy Bean
MUA Turquoise Eye Liner 
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
Dollar Lashes

BROWS
MAC's Espresso Eye Shadow

LIPS 
Just ChapStick


7 comments:

  1. you look like someone from an 80s movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is just gorgeous! You're right about the awesomeness of that navy colour. Must try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking lovely girl! :) this look very suits you :)

    btw, thank you for such a sweet complimant about my "envy" ;) appreciate that :*

    ReplyDelete