Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mermaid Dreams

I have been using a lot of blues and purples in my recent
looks and I love the way it looks. The contrast against my 
green eyes is amazing! This look reminds me so much of a mermaid's 
tail... the way it flows and the way the colors P O P

This look was created out of the blue (  no pun intended (; ) 
and I think that most looks that I create on a whim come out better..
I tend to sometimes over think my looks but I just need to
let loose and let my creative juices flow freely...

Products Used

Face
Jordana Oil Free Foundation
mixed with Hard Candy Just Face It Foundation
Youngblood HD Powder
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
MAC Blush in Blunt
Sephora Blush in Icy Fuchsia 

Brows
NYX Brow Pencil 

Eyes 
MAC Paint Pot in OtherWorldly
Urban Decay Matte Eye Shadow in Electric
Urban Decay Matte Eye Shadow in Narcotic
Barry M Pigment in Purple 
MAC Nylon Eye Shadow
ELF Black Liquid Liner
MUA Pencil Liner in Turquoise 
Too Faced Eye Shadow in White Line 
No Name Lashes :s 
Mirabella Lash Essential Lashes 

Lips
Wet and Wild Lipstick in Pinkerbelle 














15 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful look Marla, I love the way you did the cut crease.

    Blue and purple are my GO TO colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out gorgeous! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so gorgeous, i love this look...you have a really great face, can carry off anything :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look stunning in these blue and purples!! love the whole look girl!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like a fairy :) So pretty with this candy colors. Love it
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This cut crease is absolute PERFECTION! I LOVE that blue!
    xx
    -Imani Love

    ReplyDelete