Monday, July 23, 2012

July Makeup Haul | 2012

Haulin'! 
Rite Aid has had some amazing deals lately! Last week NYC was 
40% off and this week Wet and Wild is %40 off! So get your hands 
on some fun things you have been waiting to try!

Let me know which products you would like to see 
reviews on first :) I am so excited to try these things out!



New NYC Sun n' Bronze Highlighter 


NYC Lipstick in Chiffon #312

NYC Brow Powder and Wax for Brunette 
w/  mini tweezers and brow brush



Wet & Wild White and Bronzed Eyeliner Pencil



Wet & Wild Trio in Silent Treatment 
I purchased this only for the crease shadow ha ha :) 



New Wet & Wild MegaShimmer Shimmer Dust in White Lotus

Wet & Wild Megalast Lipsticks in 901b and 902c
(full review coming soon) 


Wet & Wild Mega Liner in Indigo 



2 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! I've wanted the Silent Treatment palette forever but it's sold out everywhere! I love it!!

    http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete