Thursday, July 26, 2012

Creative Nights #6: Flower Child!

About a week ago I created this look and I love how it came out,
it is one of the wildest and boldest looks I have done. I had so much
fun using all those little flowers and creating a big
hibiscus flower on my right eye.... I was inspired by an old
MAC face chart called "Hibiscus Hottie"! This look took me about 
3 hours to complete but it was worth every minute.

What are your thoughts on Avant-Garde (creative) looks? 
I think that the visually appealing side of these looks makes them my
favorite type! My lips sort of remind me of a summer sunset, bright and bold. 

Products Used:
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Sand Beige
Eyeko Eye Liner Pen in Black (to outline flower and eyes)
MAC's Blunt Blush
MAC's Morange + Wet & Wild's Doll House Pink Lipstick
Sugarpill Buttercupcake Eye Shadow
MAC Espesso Eye Shadow (brows)
Sleek Blush by Three in Pumpkin (for the orange/pink eye)
Barry M Purple Dazzle Dust
Mirabelle Lash Essential Mascara
Dollar Tree Lashes and Orange Flowers :)















10 comments:

  1. very fun artistic and creative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is so beautiful! Did you wear it out?
    Makeup by Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! It's just superb Marla! :) Why aren't you doing professional photo shoots yet??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Angel! Hopefully next year I can venture out into the professional artistry world!

      :)

      Delete
    2. And I love how you concealed your right eyebrow! At first glance, it really doesn't seem like it's there :) What did you use to cover it, only foundation?

      Delete
    3. I'm going to do a tutorial on how I cover my brows... hint: I use a gluestick! :)

      Delete
  4. This is awesome!!! You really are very talented.. I'm loving the lip transitions <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING!!!! You've got so much talent girl!

    ReplyDelete