Friday, June 8, 2012

Kat Graham Inspired Summer Tutorial


I am so excited and I have decided to do a whole
set of summer looks :)
To start off I did a look inspired by Kat Graham
and I love her makeup looks so much that I decided
to do a makeup series inspired by her!

This look has a subtle brown smokey eye, a neon pink lips,
and also some rhinestone detailing!



Products Mentioned:

EYES

Too Faced Natural Eye Palette: 
Silk Teddy, Push Up, Cocoa Puff, and Honey Pot

Sephora Long Lasting Eye Liner

Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

eBay Rhinestones

LIPS

MAC's Candy Yum

FACE

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (hate it!)

Sally Hansen Summer Bronzer

Sephora Blush in Ice Fuchsia 

MAC MSF in Soft And Gentle

BROWS

Makeup Forever Waterproof Eye Brow Corrector #2 








The inspiration picture was found on google, I do not claim to own rights to it. 
I also am not claiming that I look anything like Kat Graham. 







6 comments: