Sunday, June 24, 2012

Color Me Pretty

I love playing with color and a couple of
days ago I created this pastel and bright look....
I did two variations of lip color and I fell in love with 
the pastel purple one... which is your favorite?

Products Used:

FACE:
Jordana Foundation in Toasty
MIXED WITH
Hard Candy Just Face It Foundation in Fair
Youngblood Hi-Def Powder
Collection 2000 Concealer

BROWS:
NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe

LIPS:
LILAC LIPS: Revlon Color Burst in Gumdrop
BLUE LIPS: Wet and Wild Eye Pencil in Sky Blue

EYES:
MAC Paint Pot in Other Worldly (Blue Base)
Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Narcotic
Coastal Scents Original Palette (the orange and some pinks)
Jordana Mauve Lip Liner (purple eye liner)
Carbon Eye Shadow (back eye liner)
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara










10 comments:

  1. Very summery. I love the pastel purple one too!!!


    My makeup blog: http://rachelshuchat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Thanks so much for creating this. I was playing around with pastels and brights but i'm so tan they either don't show or look garish. On you, they're beautiful. I'm....in love with both of the lips (and how they coordinate with the rest) buuuuuut....No no I can't decide!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep playing with pastels! Try using a white base to make the colors look brighter! :)

      Delete
  3. I love the way the colors look together!
    xx
    -Imani Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! They contrast beautifully!

      Delete
  4. amazing combo, love it! I think I'll try this tonight for a night out with my girls :)

    ReplyDelete