Saturday, June 30, 2012

Collective Makeup Haul | June 2012

I love hauls... 
I love looking at hauls and seeing what products people 
bought, but the bad thing is that it only feeds my addiction even more.
I am obsessed with makeup and it is starting to consume my life...
but I guess we are all beauty bloggers for the same reason, eh'? 
:) 



Let me know what your thoughts on my hauls are :)



Cranky Girlz Eye Shadow Sets 
I bought two sets, one more neutral and the other is a bit brighter.
If you can find these definitely pick them up! They are amazing!
Super shimmery but sooo pigmented! 
ONLY $1.99 AT ROSS! 





Wet and Wild Megalast Lipsticks in
Pinkerbelle and Dollhouse Pink
I got them for less than $1 at Rite Aid 
when they were on sale! 



Wet and Wild Creme Eye Shadow Pencil in #130 Pixie
Only about $1 (on sale) at Rite Aid 
This chubby pencil is amazing as a high light!



Wet and Wild Color Icon Eye and Brow Pencil in
Sky Blue
Less than a dollar at Rite Aid :) 




NYX Lipstick in Opal 
Bought from a blog sale for $2 



MAC Paint Pot in Otherworldly (LE) 
Only $9 through a blogsale 
SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS <3 I LOVE IT!

28 Neutral Palette 
$8 through a blog sale 


The lovely girl gave me an eye shadow for free!



Smokey Eye Palette 
Only $14 through a blog sale!
This has become my new favorite palette! 



2 comments:

  1. These look great! I love the eye makeup in your video!

    ReplyDelete