Sunday, May 6, 2012

VA-Va-voom Look & Contouring Tutorial!

The title of this post is so random, but I honestly 
could not think of what to name this look so
the interactive question of the day will be:

WHAT WOULD YOU NAME THIS LOOK? :) 

I sometimes feel an urge to go bright or go home, 
yesterday was one of those days... although
I feel that since it was Cinco de Mayo I should have
done something a bit more patriotic ha ha ... 
oh well. 
There is always next year, I suppose. 

Products Used:
FACE
revlon colorstay in buff
MAC Studio Fix in NC25
mary kay foundation powder in 1.5 beige (contour)
jordana rouge blush
MAC msf in soft & gentle

EYES
too faced shadow insurance
MAC's nylon eye shadow (highlight)
MAC's magenta madness pigment (lid)
too faced sexpresso eye shadow (crease)
barry m dazzle dust in teal 
sephora liquid liner
no name lashes :s 
NYC brow pencil in taupe

LIPS
Sally Hansen lip gloss in dazzling nude










I filmed this video because my friend was dying to
see how I contour :) Hope it helps some of you out!
I love contouring and do it everyday!!!


12 comments:

  1. By far one of my favorite look. You always have a perfect winged eyeliner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!! I love it!
    I would call it Sexpresso Eyes!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i love the video!!!!!! thanks so much for sharing it!! i have been so curious on your contouring too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur too gorgeous can i just slap u? hehe lovely as always doll

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fail at coming up with EOTD names, but I love your use of color here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! I love the double wing on the liner. Lovely colours, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are sooo good at eye makeup! I stick to basics as I'm pretty rubbish but this looks amazing!xxx

    ReplyDelete