Friday, May 4, 2012

Target Beauty Bag!

I was so excited to receive my Target Beauty Bag this year!
For those of you that don't know Target does a yearly beauty bag
that includes samples of the most recent beauty products that
have been released :) 

I usually see other bloggers do alerts of when to sign up for it,
next time I will be sure to alert you all ;) 


Nivea Extended Moisture Daily Lotion: smells delicious!
Pantene Color Hair Solutions Shampoo: always good to have travel shampoo ;)
Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes: perfect for lazy nights when I don't want to wash my face!
Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser: excited to try this!
LOREAL Magic Lumi Primer Sample: heard great things about this!



2 comments:

  1. I got mine and I loved my Neutrogena Visibly Bright Cleanser!

    ReplyDelete