Friday, May 4, 2012

Julep's May Box!

GET YOUR JULEP BOX FOR ONE PENNY!
CODE: COLOR2012
JULEP.COM



Julep's May Box has been my favorite box yet!
My style is American Beauty, 
I received Ellie, Kylie + Polish Magnet, 
The Best Pedi Prep Ever, and a Julep Foot File!

Ellie is described as a opalescent shell pink with holographic shimmer.
Kylie is a sultry violet magnetic polish and the magnet creates stripes.

The Best Pedi Prep ever is an exfoliator that uses AHA and
chamomile to soften and prepare calluses for foot filing. 

I haven't tried the polishes yet but I am excited to try the magnetic polish!
I have tried to the Best Pedi Prep Ever and I love it!
I rub it on any rough spots on my feet and the foot filer is amazing 
at softening the area :) 





2 comments:

  1. I loved both of these polishes. I used Ellie for a nice sponge gradient. And then I did Kylie as magnetic and without the magnet. Such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sign up for the penny offer

    ReplyDelete