Thursday, May 3, 2012

The First Glossybox USA!

I was so excited to find out that I had won one 
of the first USA Glossyboxes!
I have heard amazing things about it and
I have watched countless of unboxing videos so my
excitement and expectations were big!

And Glossybox did not disappoint! 
The packaging is gorgeous, the box is a 
beautiful light pink color and it can definitely be reused!




 The box came with an introduction card and 
also The Glossybox Trend Guide which
discusses trends from all around the world...
from Canada to Italy!
:) 


 Erno Laszlo Hollywood Collection Creams
Consists of 5 different creams.
NOT FULL SIZE | $125.00 FOR 5 X .05 OZ 


 Basq Cucumber Tea Eye Gel
This will be perfect for my mom because
she suffers from puffy eyes! It has
a strong smell, kind of like Vicks!
THIS IS FULL SIZE | $24.00


 Cargo EyeBronzer 
A beautiful bronze eye shadow, the applicator
is like a felt tip. 
THIS IS FULL SIZE | $22.00


 Kryolan High Gloss Brilliant Lip Shine in Toffee
I was so excited to receive something from Kryolan! I 
have heard so many amazing things and it definitely did 
not disappoint! The color is a beautiful nude that is similar
to MAC's lipstick in Myth! The lipgloss is opaque
and seems sticky enough to adhere to the lips for 
a long period of time!
THIS IS FULL SIZE | $18.10


 OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips Nail Polish
A beautiful hot pink that is perfect for spring and summer!
THIS IS FULL SIZE | $8.50

 C.O Bigelow Lavender and Peppermint Shampoo 
smells delicious! 
THIS IS FULL SIZE | $12.00

I am so excited to sign up for Glossybox! I think the 
price of it is $21.00 so that seems like the only bad thing!
But considering that I received all full size items except for 
the creams it seems like it is well worth it!!!
TOTAL WORTH OF THIS GLOSSYBOX | $84.60

A kind reader named Mandy let me know that for future boxes
you only receive one full size product, I still think the box
is worth it... but of course you be the judge of it :)

Check out glossybox at:
twitter: @GlossyBox_us




9 comments:

  1. You get great items for the prize:) How did you qualify for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. I got the 5 hollywood collection cremes in one of my other boxes, I have to say I wasn't overly fond of them, especially for the prize for the full size products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the same thing and I'm obsessed with the Kryolan lippie and the eye gel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a grat box!
    i tagged you in my latest post hun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to know that for future Glossyboxes, only *one* item will be full-sized and the rest will be travel/deluxe sample sizes. You only received so many full sizes because this was a promotional box, so you might want to notate that for your readers so they aren't mislead. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnk you so much for letting me know I will add that in ;)

      Delete
  6. Wow! These are great products. The Australian Glossybox is no more. It's been taken over by one called Lust Have It. The Glossybox was pretty crappy month to month, considering what was provided in the overseas versions of it.

    ReplyDelete