Tuesday, May 29, 2012

DulceCandy87's Contest Look! (Spring Inspired)

I entered my first YouTube contest this weekend :)
I created a look inspired by one of DulceCandy87's old 
tutorials... It is very bright and glittery! 
I love how the look came out and I think I have
a pretty good chance of winning ;)
This look was a lot of fun to create and I hope that this 
tutorial inspires you to venture out into a more
colorful side of makeup :) 

Let me know your thoughts on my tutorials and
any tips and tricks to make them better. 
Do you like shorter or longer tutorials?
Is the lighting good?
Do I explain everything well enough?

Please Subscribe To My YouTube!









Products Used:

Face: 
Hard Candy Just Face It Foundation in Fair 
mixed with Jordana Oil Free Foundation in Toasty 
Youngblood HD Powder 
MAC's Blunt (contour)
Jordana Sandalwood Blush

Lips:
Revlon Colorburst in Gumdrop

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance 
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Wet & Wild Trio Earth Looks Small From Down Here (teal and navy blue)
Mirabella Rose Gold Palette (purple and fuchsia) 
Barry M Dazzle Dust in #99 (purple) 
MAC's Eye Shadow in Blanc Type
Blue Glitter from Sally Girl adhered with Duo Lash Adhesive
Sephora Long Lasting Liquid Liner
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
Ardell Double Up Lashes #202

Brows: 
MAC's Eye Shadow in Espresso 
ELF Lash and Brow Gel 





17 comments:

  1. I love love love love love love this! Did I mention I LOVE it!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a great job! so happy you entered this contest and good luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv it! :) so pretty especially the glitters :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow i loooove it!!!! I want to try it out now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Job! Good luck!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooow that looks fantastic, I love the glitter! Good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg i love this look!!!!! Hope you win!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember that tutorial! Nice job girl, good luck with the contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you kicked butt, i love how this came out! great color combo

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think any makeup design you do could look bad because you're so darn pretty! Love the color combo in this look.

    ReplyDelete