Monday, April 2, 2012

YSL Lipstick... ! (ahhhhhh)

Hey Girls!


I recently went to Sephora and was planning on just
buying a liquid liner... 
But I also ended up purchasing my very first

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick

I got it in the color Rose Paris (Number 27) 
And I love it! 
I could just stare at it all day and night....

This was an early birthday present to myself, 
but honestly that is just an excuse to
justify the extravagant purchase ha ha 




Quick side note, I haven't been posting a ton of looks
but I will get back on track this week...
my camera wouldn't recognize my memory card :/


11 comments:

  1. I have the same lipstick! It's one of my favorites now. So creamy, too! And stays on the lips really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i really want a YSL lippie. this looks yum
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I want!! This color looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so jealous!
    i have yet to pick up a YSL lipstick and i NEED to!!!!

    :P

    allthingsbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a beautiful color! I like ;D

    Lg anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a pretty shade you picked out! can't wait to see it on

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG i'm dying to get a YSL lipstick. My sister has the peach one and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These lippies look so pretty! I really must check them out xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That color is really lovely!!

    http://alittlebeautylux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the tears in the woooooooooooorld. I'm allergic to this formula.

    ReplyDelete