Wednesday, April 4, 2012

UK Makeup Swap!

Hey Girls!
I recently did a swap with my friend lucy,

I was so excited to get some drugstore makeup
that is not sold in the states! 

This was the first swap I ever did, and I loved it!
I might be interested in doing more, so if you are interested let me know!

Now, let me show you what I received 
and Lucy will be posting what she received from me :) 


Sleek Blush By 3 Palette
MUA Intese Color Eyeliner in Forest Green & Turquoise 
Collection 2000 Crystal Eyes Dazzling Gel Eyeliner in Le Freak 5
Collection 2000 Lock and Hold Lipgloss in Twisted Disco 6
MUA Eyeshadow in #12 
MAX FACTOR Max Effect Nail Polish in Fantasy Fire
Barry M Dazzle Dusts in #99, #90, #92

I was so happy to get the Sleek blush palette! 

Thanks so much Lucy! I love everything!


9 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! I'd like to try swapping makeup. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problem, glad you enjoyed lovely!

    post on marla's end of the swap to come on my blog very soon guys! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and the blush by 3 pallete is in pumpkin btw xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I want to get more sleek stuff too, I have two eyeshadow palettes and I like them a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Marla, You have a BIG surprise waiting for you on my blog :)

    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow a makeup swap? sounds like fun!!!! love the stuff you got, i look forward to the posts on them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great stuff ive always wanted to do a swap with someone :( one day hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool! i'd love to do that! do you like Skin Food or Etude House? I know those are quite rare in the States. Shoot me a message if you are interested as well :)

    ReplyDelete