Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Too Faced Shadow Insurance Review

I have been trying out the famous 
Too Faced Shadow Insurance 
for about 3 weeks now and I wanted
to share my thoughts on this product!

Right off the bat, I can tell you this product is
totally worth the price tag!

What Too Faced Says It Does: 
This is your full-coverage insurance policy against all fading, 
creasing, melting, blurring, oil slicked, and hard-to-blend eyeshadow accidents. 
Our silicone based eyeshadow primer transforms any eyeshadow 
into a perfectly blendable, color-drenched, intensified version of itself, 
then locks it down perfectly until you take it off. 
This soothing formula evens out the skintone on your lids and smoothes 
lines while securing a barrier between the oils of your skin and your makeup.

What I Think It Does:
This definitely reduces creasing and makes my eyeshadow
a heck of a lot brighter! It is not a sticky base so the shadows do 
not seem hard to blend or work with. I apply a tiny amount
to my finger and use it on my lid and under eye area. I have noticed
that when I use it under my eyes it helps my concealer glide on smoothly
and it also helps out with under eye creasing. The vibrancy I achieve
with this primer is so impressive! My eyeshadows are basically turned
into pigmented pops of color! I love it for when I am using bright colors. 

Pros:
Increases vibrancy of eye shadows
Reduces creasing
Keeps eye shadow on all day
You only need a tiny amount
The packaging is simple and efficient

Cons:
The product tends to separate in the tube, 
so you have to roll it around to mix it back up. 
It is a bit expensive 

Information:
Name: Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Primer
Price: $18.00
Where you can buy: Toofaced.com or anywhere Too Faced is sold.



 With Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Without Too Faced Shadow Insurance!



ps: I am sorry for the lack of posts! I am doing testing
at school for these couple weeks so I might
be posting less then usual !

9 comments:

  1. I'm an Urban Decay Primer Potion kind of girl. I've heard the two are quite similar. Have you tried the UD one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Too Faced Shadow Insurance so much more than Urban Decay's Primer Potion, mostly because blending with TFSI is so much easier than over UDPP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i think i have to go and get me one :)
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review. You can really see how well the primer works with the swatches!

    http://superpurdy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a huge fan of TFSI, I prefer it to the UDPP. I think it's worth every penny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this ish is dee bomb i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have got to get the too faced shadow insurance it looks amazing

    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. is it true that if u use more than required, it won't work? p.s. you should try the illuminating version (Candlelight) it's just as amazing!!

    ReplyDelete