Saturday, April 7, 2012

Simple FOTD

This is a super simple look that I wore on Wednesday..
I used my Too Faced Natural Eye Palette :)
That palette is amazing and so versatile!
Review coming up veryyyy soon!

PRODUCTS USED:
Benefit's Hello Flawless Foundation (sample from Sephora)
Too Faced Sexpresso Eye Shadow for Brows
Collection 2000 Lock and Hold Lipgloss in Twisted Disco
Too Faced Eye Shadow in Coco Puff (lid)
Too Faced Eye Shadow in Heaven (brow bone)
Too Faced Silk Teddy (inner corner)
Sephora Liquid Liner in Black
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
Rimmel Bronzer in Sun Bronze







6 comments:

  1. It just kills me how some of you gals out there can look so darn good with minimal make-up (which is, in my book, soft neutral eyes).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice :) Today I had something simmilar with MAC Mulch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how do you like that Benefit foundation?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a simple yet stunning look!

    ReplyDelete