Monday, April 30, 2012

MY FOX HOUSE WINNINGS!

Recently I won $50 from 
myfoxhouse.com
through Stylish By Nature

Fox House is an online boutique for the fashion
forward girl, they sell many unique pieces...
They also have a "vintage" section where you 
will find one of a kind pieces! 

I am definitely in love with this site!

I picked out the
Olive Spangles Blouse
which you can see here

It is a moss green color and has beautiful
sequin detailing all along the right shoulder and
leads to the back of the shirt....

I wore it for picture day and received so many compliments!

They also have amazing customer service ;) 





:) 

4 comments:

  1. I love it, the sequin detailing on the side is just lovely xx

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a statement piece or conversation starter! very great choice girl

    ReplyDelete