Friday, April 6, 2012

Mario Badescu Sample Alert

Just wanted to let you all know that the Mario Badescu 
site is offering samples of your ideal skincare regimen. 
I have heard amazing things about this line, so when 
I was checking out their site I decided to take the skin test
to see which products they recommended... I was planning
on purchasing some of them to try out soon.
A couple of days later I received an email that they were going 
to send me the products to try out! 
So hurry and sign up to take the test and see if you can snag up
some samples!
GO TO THE CONSULTATION TAB ON THE SITE!
Here is what I received!




Cucumber Tonic Mask
Kiwi Face Scrub
Hyaluronic Eye Cream
Collagen Moisturizer SPF 15
Enzyme Cleansing Gel
Special Cucumber Lotion



6 comments:

  1. I can't find where to take the test....???

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.mariobadescu.com/questionnaire.aspx

    that is the link, you have to go to the "consultation" tab :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,Marla.thnx somuch for ur post...i also sign up there, but first they didn't offer free sample.and the products prize was expensive for me(though i was thinking to buy).after some 4 days later they mailed me for free sample too!!!
    thnx for the suggestion ..:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh very cool never tired products from them before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. no luck with the samples :( maybe because i live in asia and shipping would be pricier..

    ReplyDelete