Saturday, April 14, 2012

Magenta Madness!

It is officially my birthday.
I cannot believe I am finally 17 years old!
WOOT WOOT! ha ha!
Let me know if you want to see pictures of 
the special day and I think I will be filming a
"Get Ready With Me" video when I am doing my makeup!

I recently did this look to try out my Magenta Madness pigment
from MAC... That pigment is love in a bottle (or jar thingy ha ha)
The color is simply gorgeous and surprisingly it was really
easy to work with, even easier then my Vanilla Pigment!
I will be doing more looks with it and I will 
also try to incorporate it into other ways (cheeks, lips, etc.)

Products Used:
Cover FX Cream Foundation in E20 (sample from Sephora)
Rimmel Bronzer in Sun Bronze
Too Faced Sexpresso Eye Shadow (brows)
MAC Chatterbox Lipstick
ELF Clear Gloss
MAC Eye Shadow in Nylon (highlight and inner corner)
Sleek Pumpkin Blush Palette (the red shimmer color, crease)
MAC Pigment in Magenta Madness (lid)
Hard Candy Geisha Pencil Liner (bottom lashline)
Color Tattoo in Fierce & Tangy (bottom waterline)
Sephora Long Lasting Liquid Liner in Black
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara 










Magenta Madness! <3



19 comments:

  1. that is such a lovely color and I love how you put it to use! happy birthday!
    <3 Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday! lovely look as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Marla! I hope you have an amazing day :)

    Love the look, I'm not a big fan of pinks but it's really on trend for this season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Love that color! I tried the cover fx foundation, horrible at lasting throughout the day and comes off easily if you touch your face. But maybe it will work different for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! 17 is a good year from what I remember! Lots of life changes at that age. I love intense pink shadows and this is a gorgeous look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!! I wish you all the happiness, love, laughter, joy and success that life has to offer!!! Your makeup in this post is absolutely fantastic!!! Gorgeous dahling :))) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pop of color on the eyes:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday! i love this makeup look beautiful and bright

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday! Gorgeous look. I can't believe how talented you are for your age. I feel so old ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for the birthday wishes!!! ^ ^ ^ :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. jfadskl;fja Marla I feel ...incredibly old now (23.) But Happy Birthday! I adore the look you've created. You're totally a pro at mixing and matching colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your makeup!! AND Happy late BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy birthday! hope you had a lovely time celebrating. Love your make up with the eyeliner!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    PS. If you're interested, check out my $50 Shabby Apple Gift card GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you were only 16 this whole time????? lol, who knew! happy birthday boo, so talented, so young :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Belated Happy Birthday! Beautiful contouring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just found your blog today & i love. I adore this look, you look gorgeous! :) Hope you had a happy birthday darling<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are enjoying my blog <333

      Delete