Thursday, April 5, 2012

Julep Maven March Box

This months Julep box was amazing! 
I had to share it with you all!
I got the Bombshell Style, and received 
The Best Pedi Creme
Julep Polish in Parker
Julep Polish in Annette 
Julep Cosmetic Bag
Julep Toe Separators
and Chocolate (which I ate ha ha)


The Pedi Creme is seriously amazing for dry cracked feet!
Never have tried anything like it! 



I am loving both of these colors, they are both cream finishes.
Although, I still have issues I previously talked about
in my Julep Review... they chip fast and tend to be thick. 


I put all of my nail polishes into the bag, 
my collection is really growing!



2 comments:

  1. I skipped this month, but I really wanted Parker. Ooh, is the foot cream really that good?! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. darn this reminds me i gotta put up what i got lol i always forget :/

    ReplyDelete