Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Birthday Makeup Look + Randomness

My birthday was incredible! I went out to 
eat with some friends to a Thai restaurant and
then I went to eat frozen yogurt.... My mommy also 
surprised me with another gift :)

The look I wore out was simple and all about the 
liner, lashes, and lipstick. 
I took these pictures after eating an stuff so my makeup
does not look fresh, but it still looked pretty good!

Unfortunately, I don't remember all of the products!





I do remember that I was wearing YSL Lipstick in 7 Lingere Pink! 
It was the special gift my mom gave me, which means
I now have two YSL Lipsticks!!!




I also received:

 A NEW DESK CHAIR! 
YAY! 
Ha ha, my other chair was ugly and uncomfortable! 

 Two Yankee Candles in Frosting
I want to eat my room now... 

Mini Camera Tripod
and Cheetah Duck Tape (for projects)

If you haven't checked out my previous birthday
haul post go take a look!


RANDOM HAULAGE! 
I am going to be gone for a couple of days (4 to be exact)...
I am going to beautiful Ojai, California
to attend a leadership camp so I went
to Target to pick up some essential travel things
I am going to need :) 

 Found this little kit with all the necessities,
and picked up baby sun screen cause my skin
has been super duper sensitive lately!
 Picked up a body wash and conditioner
to keep at home in my shower :)
 Snacks for the trip to Ojai... I am
trying to be healthier!
 A new Bobble, it is a water bottle with a filter..
if you haven't picked one of these up do it!
They make tap water taste like Fiji water!
Lumene Sensitive Touch 5 Minute SOS Cream
(gift from sister)

My magazines came in the mail!!!!! 

MY BIRTHDAY FUN!






I have a spring favorites video coming soon and 
hopefully by next week I will be blogging more! 



17 comments:

  1. happy birthday! you look so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday...lovthe mini tripod for camera..u looked amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love when you do looks like this. You look so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! love the makeup so natural!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Love the look- winged liner & pink lips is always classically pretty :)

    xx Louise
    http://alittlebeautylux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfectly done :D happy birthday sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks is so pretty. Classic and just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so beautiful doll!!! and i love that women on the go travel kit!! lol so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yes it really is such a cute kit :)

      Delete
  9. happy birthday! you look absolutely beautiful as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you had a great birthday. You looked fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy April Birthday! Mine was on the 7th.

    I'm dying to know what eyeliner you used in your first pictures. You look beautiful. You really know how to make your skin glow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :)

      I used the Sephora Liquid Liner :)

      Delete