Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Birthday Haul!


Recently, I told you all that my birthday is coming up...
(Four Days Left!)
But I actually already celebrated it, 
I drove down to Glendale, which is about 2 hours south of 
where I live, and went to the Glendale Galleria to do some
major shopping damage!
I visited a ton of stores that aren't in my hometown 
but of course I only went shopping for beauty products!


 Jackie Oates Colour Supplement!
$16


 Godiva Solid Shampoo Bar
$11

 I also purchased Sweet Lips Lip Scrub
$8

MAC's Magenta Madness Pigment
MAC's Blanc Type Eye Shadow

 $20

 $15

 Makeup Forever Lip Line Perfector
$18

Seche Vite Top Coat
$4
Femme Couture Eye Drama Glitter Liquid Liner in Wicked
(don't remember the price!)
Picked it up at Sallys!

Wal-Mart: Teeth Essentials!
:)

GIFTS!










 Mally Liquid Lipsticks!
Sally Hansen Lip Glosses

Sally Hansen Bronzer
 Lumene SOS Cream



Mally Believable Bronzing Palette 

There might be more gifts to come and some more haulage!
Let me know what products you would like to see reviewed first!



14 comments:

  1. So many great purchases! Im dying to try mally :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY :) I just came across your blog via Beauty Make Up Addict's blog and idk if your aware but she nominated you for the "Most Versatile Blogger". Though I should pass by and check out your blog. You now have a new follower.

    xo-Chelise
    http://empirestatebeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday babe!:)great hauls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Early Birthday! Nice Haul!

    I nominated you for an award on my blog :)
    http://blog.missbrittanyboo.com/2012/04/blogger-appreciation-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday :) very nice things, I love the Godiva shampoo bar♥ Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh an other aries :)))) happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow awesome stuff. the shampoo bar looks intresting review?

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your post and advance happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry it's late HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi! happy belated bday!
    how do you like the mally bronzer? is the sally hansen bronzer in spring or summer nuance? which one do you prefer?

    ReplyDelete