Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Beauty Bar Sample Society!

Beauty Bar is the new sampling program to hit the market in the US!
And I am so excited to try it out!

Beauty Bar is a beauty and skincare online retailer 
and they have paired up with Allure magazine 
to create a premier top of the line sample subscription box!  

The concept is similar to those of other subscription beauty boxes:
$15 dollars a month
5 deluxe sized samples from luxury brands

One of the big differences is that you receive a $15 dollar 
gift code to receive $15 off any a $50 purchase
which basically means that the box pays for itself.
You also receive a mini-mag, that will help you keep
up with beauty news and let you know how to
use your products...
a full year subscription to Allure magazine is also included.

Some of the brands offered include: Oscar de la Renta, Stila, and Murad.

I have seen a couple of posts on the March Beauty Bar box
and it looks awesome! From what I saw the items are deluxe!
Not like MyGlam's mini sized samples!

I will let you know if I sign up! <3



2 comments:

  1. WOW this looks amazing! That sisley face mask is one of the best i've used! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a good bet! I might dip my toe back into the sample box with this!

    ReplyDelete