Friday, March 16, 2012

Your Opinion Matters!

Hey Girls!

I wanted to do a post asking you
for your favorite products!

In the comments leave your favorite:

Hair Products including( but not limited to) shampoo, conditioner, hair spray etc.

High end makeup products 

Drugstore makeup products

Skincare products (I have combination/dry skin)

Nail polish colors & brands

and I would also love to know your favorite YouTube or Bloggers! 

Share one, share them all... I would appreciate your two cents :) 


Some of my recommendations:

Hair Care: 
Big Sexy Hair Hairspray if you like strong hold
Kirkland Brand Shampoo and Conditioner (it smells so good)

High End:
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
Haven't tried a lot! So recommend some!

Drugstore:
Revlon Colorstay! Holy Grail Foundation!
Hard Candy Baked Eyeshadows! Review coming up soon! They are amazing!

Skincare products:
Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash
one word. AMAZING.

Nail polish & brands:
Not a nail gal so please recommend some, I am looking into being more
creative with my nails :D

YouTubers and Bloggers:

Can't wait to read your comments!



3 comments:

  1. Hair Care:
    extra virgin olive oil. works like a charm
    want to try argan oil

    High End:
    blushes from Illamasqua (Rude, Lover, Hussy), MAC lipsticks (Kinda Sexy Chatterbox,Please me) , They're real mascara from Benefit. The whole range of Benefit
    want to try a Chanel foundation


    Drugstore:
    Maybelline Colossal Volum Express mascara- HG mascara
    and NYX products (especially their Tea Rose lipstick)
    want to try Bary M and Sleek

    Skincare products:
    Clarins daily energizer cleansing gel, benefit refined facial polish and benefit total moisture face cream.
    want to try Liz Earle

    Nail polish & brands:
    The Face Shop (korean brand) wide range of colours and very cheap

    YouTubers and Bloggers:
    Kandee Johnson
    Pixiwoo


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair Products:

    Aussie shampoos and conditioners, especially the volume 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner, 3-Minute Miracle, and leave-in conditioner sprays.
    Batiste dry shampoo, it's great for days when I just can't be bothered, especially now I'm currently one-handed lol. I use the one for brunettes but the tropical one smells delish!

    High end makeup products:

    MAC lipsticks, so hard to pick a fave!
    Illamasqua intense lipglosses
    Benefit face powders/blushes, especially Coralista
    Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation, my Holy Grail foundation!

    Drugstore makeup products:

    Barry M, especially the dazzle dusts and nail polish
    Sleek eyeshadow palettes and blushes
    NYX round lipsticks, Tea Rose is my fave shade
    MUA, especially lipsticks and eyeshadow palettes, sooo cheap but great quality for the price
    MeMeMe lip and cheek tint, the Pussycat shade is a great dupe for Benetint
    Revlon lip butters!

    Skincare products:

    I have combo skin too!
    I mainly use Olay and sometimes Pond's cold cream.
    Lush's Angels on Bare Skin cleanser worked wonders for me but I don't use it anymore because I don't have a local Lush store near me, and postage cost is too high for just one tub when I order online.

    Nail polish & brands:

    Nfu Oh, especially shade 51
    Deborah Lippmann's glitters, my fave is Glitter in the Air
    Barry M, especially their pastel shades

    fave bloggers:

    Temptalia
    Anastasia (Lipsticks & Lightsabers)

    I admit I don't watch many Youtube vloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just seeing this post now! Thank you for recommending my youtube channel :)

    I can't really recommend any haircare products because I have really curly hair and the products I have to use you probably won't need lol.

    High end:
    Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara!
    Yves Saint Laurent Lipsticks
    Benefit They're Real Mascara
    MUFE Aqua Creams
    Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner

    Drugstore: I'm not a huge drugstore makeup user but I must say I love the Maybelline 24 hour color tattoo cream shadows. And the real techniques brushes.

    Skincare:
    Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre! Greatest moisturizer ever. And the Clarisonic!

    Nail polish:
    Butter London! Zoya!

    Fave Bloggers:
    Temptalia

    Fave Youtube channels:
    pixiwoo
    paintedREDD
    TildzBox

    ReplyDelete